Iván Fresneda, la revelación del Valladolid que despierta el interés de grandes equipos europeos
Breve información principal
- Iván Fresneda, a young Madrid-born defender, has become one of the regulars in the starting XI of the Valladolid team in LaLiga.
- Despite his big emergence, Fresneda says that some things in his life haven't changed, such as his family's love for Valladolid and his staying in the same room and residence since arriving at the club.
- Fresneda's great performances have attracted the interest of big European teams such as Dortmund and Arsenal, although he dreams of succeeding in Valladolid and playing for the national team in the long term.
- Valladolid is currently 14th in the LaLiga standings and fighting to avoid relegation, with a game against Girona coming up this weekend.
- The team's former coach Pacheta was recently replaced by the Uruguayan coach Paulo Pezzolano, which Fresneda sees as a chance to start fresh and improve.
Hora de leer: 1 minute
Párrafos analizados: 5
Palabras analizadas: 381
Jugadores mencionados en el artículo
Comandos mencionados en el artículo