La amistad que ha "cambiado" la vida de Deulofeu
Breve información principal
- Gerard Deulofeu's friendship with Marcos Llorente has been "a turning point" in his life, according to an interview with Relevo.
- The former Barcelona player has been recovering from injury in Madrid, allowing him to spend time with his close friend.
- Deulofeu and Llorente's friendship began in the youth teams of Spain, before their careers took very different paths.
- Deulofeu, now 29, has played for Udinese, Watford, Everton, Milan, and Sevilla, but is most remembered for his time at Barcelona and his promise as a young player.
- He credits his friendship with Llorente for changing his life and values, and providing guidance and motivation in his career.
- Llorente is known for his focus on body care and was previously credited with helping Luis Milla turn his career around.
- Deulofeu is the latest player to praise Llorente's influence.
Hora de leer: 1 minute
Párrafos analizados: 3
Palabras analizadas: 367
Jugadores mencionados en el artículo
Comandos mencionados en el artículo